Vesra (When She Reads)'s Reviews > Baby & the Beast

Baby & the Beast by Laura Wright

Feb 23, 08

bookshelves: borrowed, romance, series, finished, pc-100-199, pub-silhouette, read-2006, c-brown, author-w, b
Read in August, 2006

** spoiler alert ** Pregnant and stuck in the middle of nowhere with a broken down car wasn't something she expected nor wanted for Isabella. She was on her way to her old hometown to start a new life but somehow got stuck in the cold. A familiar face in the name of Michael Wulf, one of the known available rich bachelor in the country, came to rescue her from the harsh snow.

Shortly after, Isabella gave birth to her daughter, Emily, and that unexpectedly change Michael's routine as they were stuck together in his mansion in an amount of time due to the sudden storm that have gotten worse. Due to their, especially his, past; they tried to live with each other and bear each other's company. Overtime, their herats tugged for each other but Michael fought it off, trying to push her away for Isablella and Emily's own good.

This is good quickie for me. The characters interacted with each other well, emotionally tugging. The plots actually pulled you in. I've enjoyed reading this one and I'm not into reading romances either.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Baby & the Beast.