Brett Tompkins's Reviews > End the Fed

End the Fed by Ron Paul

Jan 25, 10

Read from January 22 to 25, 2010

This book was pretty interesting and opened up my eyes to some things I should probably be aware of. It also helped to boost my understanding of how the economy works, and how the federal reserve fits into that whole world. It was difficult for me to follow at times and I felt like he was saying the very same 3 or 4 things over and over again. Inflation is immoral. Inflation is robbing middle and poor Americans of Wealth. The fed uses inflation to fund wars and welfare. Gold is good. Okay, we get it. How many times do we have to read the same thing over and over again? It almost seems as if he could have summed this entire book up in one chapter in one of his other books, but needed to stretch it out to make it worthy of pubishing an entire book. Therefore he came up with 10 different ways to say the very same things, increasing what could have been a 3-5 chapter book into 15 chapters. Don't get me wrong, I am a big Ron Paul fan and supporter; It was a good informative book, but could have been much shorter.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read End the Fed.