Janna's Reviews > The Broken H

The Broken H by J.L. Langley

Feb 13, 10

bookshelves: z2010-100plus-reading-challenge, z2010-m-m-romance-challenge, m-m, friends-to-lovers
Read from January 29 to 31, 2010

This is a good M/M story, recommended to me by K.C. (Smokinhotbooks).
It’s actually the second book in this author’s Ranch series, but can be read as a standalone. I myself have yet to read the first book, The Tin Star. And there even is a third one! The Broken H is about two stepbrothers who haven’t seen much of each other the past decade. But now they are forced to run their father’s ranch together for a while after he had a heart attack. One of the heroes is a cowboy with Indian blood who is the adopted son and the other hero is the more muscular but younger one and the town’s sheriff. Turns out that their split from ten years ago is caused by their mutual feelings of lust and love. They start to figure out how deep their love really was and is, while they explore each other’s bodies eagerly. Not much of the ranching is actually involved it was just the immediate cause for their renewed friendship and new loving. I liked their inventiveness in the bedroom (verra steamy!) but I loved their emotional relationship! It was nicely developed and the information was well dosed. Really good read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Broken H.

01/29/2010 page 89
67.42% "Oh My, these cowboys are hot!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by orannia (new)

orannia Oh, I quite like the sound of this. I might hunt for the first one :) Thank you!

Janna I think you'll enjoy it, Orannia, especially when you like hot steamy cowboys ;)