Steve's Reviews > Farscape Vol. 3: Gone and Back

Farscape Vol. 3 by Rockne S. O'Bannon

Jun 08, 10

bookshelves: farscape, graphic-novel, sci-fi
Recommended to Steve by: comics
Recommended for: Comic and farscape fans, sci-fi fans, romance fans
Read from April 03 to 06, 2010, read count: 1

I actually like with much graphic novels read this in comic book format. However this format is the only one supported on the goodreads site. So please forgive me for the small deception on my part.

First I am a big fan of the Farscape TV Series so without a doubt I had to try the comic series especially when I heard this was canon to the Farscape Universe, I was definitely interested. So I headed to the comic shop and picked up all the issues I could find. Spoiler WarningThis third Volume was by no means pretty when you realize that Aeryn Sun is no longer on Moya you immediately think great they are going for the reboot taking back the whole gift of the PK Wars. However it promises not to disappoint and it gives a great lead in to the Farscape ongoing 12 issue arc that is now running. Also you get a nice glimpse of the Aeryn that might have been had she never encountered Crichton.

Definetly go pick up your copy of this story today if you are one of the fans if your not go watch the show first. It will hook you then you can read this story trust me you will love it.

This is not just Sci-Fi there is no mold to put it in.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Farscape Vol. 3.