Porsche's Reviews > Fang

Fang by James Patterson

Jan 21, 10

Recommended for: EVERYONE
Read from March 15 to 16, 2010, read count: 1,000,000,000

Hey fellow Maximum Ride Fans!
Just thought you should know that if you look on jamespatterson.com not only can you read everything it's about but you can preview the first 6 chapters!!!!
And I'm totally with a bunch of these people on the throwing of the book if Fang dies!!!!! I mean, he and max just officially got together and if he kills him off what's Max gonna do!!!!
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE WHOLE THING ON jamespatterson.com THEN DON'T READ ON!!!!

So as I'm sure you know this new bird kid,Dylan, who supposedly is Max's other half!!! I know totally not cool to Fang!!! So like what!?!?! Fang dies so max switches to this Dylan!!! Come on!!!! I mean read what he wrote on his website!!!!

FANG WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE.
Maximum Ride is used to living desperately on the run from evil forces sabotaging her quest to save the world—but nothing has ever come as close to destroying her as this horrifying prophetic message. Fang is Max's best friend, her soul mate, her partner in the leadership of her flock of winged children. A life without Fang is a life unimaginable.

BUT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER...
When a newly created winged boy, the magnificent Dylan, is introduced into the flock, their world is upended yet again. Raised in a lab like the others, Dylan exists for only one reason: he was designed to be Max's perfect other half.

TO REPLACE FANG.
Thus unfolds a battle of perfection versus passion that terrifies, twists, and turns...and meanwhile, the apocalypse is coming.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fang.

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Julie Omg
did u know there's a fang app for free? I couldn't find it on the site u said so I read the first 12 chapters there

message 2: by Porsche (last edited Feb 18, 2010 04:07PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Porsche Ya I think I heard about that. I really want to get it too. So if you find it please tell me!
~Porsche =D

message 1: by Mayzee101 (new)

Mayzee101 omg the end...it think it way the 2nd epelog thing.. in the letter tht fang wrot.. it totaly reminded me of the song"i will always love you" i was cring so hard anyway you shld totaly listen the the song it fits perfectly!!!! oh wait, besides the fact tht the singer is a girl nd fang shld be singin it... btw if u r gona listen to it listen to the connie talbot version