Cynthia's Reviews > Surrender to Me

Surrender to Me by Shayla Black

Apr 17, 11

bookshelves: erotic-romance, own, shayla-black, bdsm
Recommended for: Erotic, bdsm romance readers
Read in April, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: Once for now

Hunter, the uber-alpha brother of Kimber (from Decadent (Wicked Lovers, #2) by Shayla Black, has finally found his soul mate in Kata. A birthday party in Vegas leads to her wish come true. The only problem, it was supposed to be a one-night thing.

When someone threatens Kata's life, Hunter swears to protect and keep her safe. The pleasures that Kata experiences with Hunter have her fearing the loss of her control/self. Fortunately, Hunter encourages Kata to relent and overcome her fears and submit in this powerful Dom/Sub relationship.

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Surrender to Me.

Laurie Garrison WHAT??? I knew we were differnt but....My goodness not this much.. UGH, I hated this one. I am glad you enjoyed it though, I think lol..

Cynthia Hey, Girlfriend, that's what makes your blog so great. All of our differences!

Laurie Garrison Cynthia wrote: "Hey, Girlfriend, that's what makes your blog so great. All of our differences!"

Whatever!

I am being difficult this time around for our she-wolf pack reivew;) I noticed you and Ronda both liked it better then I did. I wounder what Ollie will say about it. I better email her first and tell her to take my side or I going to look like the bad guy this month LOL

Cynthia Too funny! I'm usually the one who despises the book we're reviewing for the she-wolf pack!!!