Jessica B's Reviews > Dreamfever

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

Jan 21, 2010

bookshelves: fairie-fey, karen-marie-moning, own, 2011, delirity-challenges
Read from June 10 to 13, 2011

I had a really hard time rating this particular installment from the Fever series. I loved the book and there were certainly some twists and turns but there was still something that caused me to think (really think) about the rating. In the end I decided that anyone that can make me snatch the next book of the series off my shelves and scour the pages to find out the results of the cliff hanger from Dreamfever probably deserves 5 stars.

Mac has gone through hell in the last four books and I'm starting to think there is no light at the end of the tunnel. The book jumped right back into the main events and Mac can't remember anything about who she is and what she's done. She only knows that she wants sex. A LOT!

Eventually Mac gets back on track and joins the front line against the Fae again. She makes some self discoveries in this book that made the read seem a little darker. She definitely isn't the same Mac we met in Darkfever. I actually like her better now. Before she just seemed so flighty and irresponsible. She seems to take her actions a little more seriously these days.

The ending blew my mind OUT OF THE WATER!

If there was one thing I wanted more of in this book it was Barrons. I was always reading just one more page to try and catch another glimpse of him!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreamfever.

06/10/2011 page 33