lamarcus brown's Reviews > Resilient Storage Networks: Designing Flexible Scalable Data Infrastructures

Resilient Storage Networks by Greg Schulz

Apr 24, 2007

did not like it
Recommended for: none
Read in September, 2007

So far this book has been very dry, and very difficult to follow. I'm only half way through so maybe it will get better... no, no better, I haven't been able to make much prgress and I think I will put this book on hold, perhaps indefinitely.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Resilient Storage Networks.

message 1: by JT (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:01AM) (new)

JT Try getting what we call a "life". What did you think this book was going to be, entertaining, a page turner? Ha ha ha! You really "read" this stuff from front to back?

message 2: by lamarcus (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:01AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

lamarcus brown The other book "SAN for Dummys and ppl like Jeshua" was really good; a "page turner" as you call it. So I can compare it and say this book: Not So Good.

message 3: by JT (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:01AM) (new)

JT I HATE YOU!

message 4: by lamarcus (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:09AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

lamarcus brown C'mon Jeshua, you know you like me. And no, I haven't read it front to cover... YET. I'm working on it but, it's slow going; hasn't gotten any better.