Shawna's Reviews > Sin Undone

Sin Undone by Larissa Ione

Aug 30, 10

bookshelves: favorite-romance-series, author-larissa-ione, pnr-angeldemon-fae-magic-witch-misc, series-demonica-lords-deliverance, brothers-sisters-cousins-family, pnr-weres-cats-wolves-shifters, pnr-vampires, heroine-abused-traumatic-past-rape, heroine-kickass-spirited-strong, hero-im-gaga-over, hero-expert-skilled-voracious-lover, satisfying-secondary-romance, tattoos-piercings-body-art, favorite-beautiful-lush-cool-covers, best-top-favorites, favorite-romance-couple-hh-pairings, favorites, made-me-cry, humorous-at-times-or-fluffy-fun, angsty-dark-heavy-lotsa-drama, yowza-hotness, 2010-reads, badasses-hunks-in-leather, enemies-to-lovers-opposites-attract, hero-addict-excon-lawtrouble-thief, hero-bad-boy-playboy-player, hero-stud-mantel-hall-of-fame, heroine-i-adore, apocalypse-postapocalyptic-dystopia, doctor-or-nurse-in-the-house-shrink, hero-abused-scarred-tortured-angst, hero-alpha‎, highlanders-hunks-in-kilts-scots, i-read-own-faves-keepers, psychic-special-abilities-powers, assassin-hitman, best-fave-reads-of-2010, 5-stars-plus, hh-warrior, pnr-paranormal-romance, best-snarkasm-humor, heroine-miss-independent, a-all-time-best-top-fave-dik-reads
Recommended for: Fans of the series & steamy paranormal romance
Read on August 28, 2010

5+ stars – Paranormal Romance

Abso-freaking-lutely AMAZING !!!!

I laughed my ass off at Sin’s self-deprecating humor:

Con slid her a glance, one that was almost approving, and for some reason, she felt like a happy puppy that had been praised for piddling outside instead of on the carpet. Annoying.

And the cover is just like the book...hot, HOT, HAWT!!
16 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sin Undone.

Quotes Shawna Liked

Larissa Ione
“Sin Fever," Wraith chimed in with a little too much enjoyment.
Sin Fever? They'd named the fucking disease after her? Bastards.”

Larissa Ione
“She crossed her arms over her chest, and his gaze went automatically to her breasts, which were no nicely plumped by her biceps. Yeah, he was a sex demon. Shoot him. "what are you going to do? And eyes up, mister."
Busted.

Larissa Ione
“The entire hospital seemed to go still, watching and waiting, and what the hell was up with Sin and guys on horses anyway? "Well, who is he?"

"War."

Con stared at her. "War. Just...War. What kind of name is that?" Nope, not jealous at all of muscle-bound handsome guy.

"Yeah, you know, the original War. Second Horseman of the Apocalypse?"

Con nearly swallowed his fucking tongue. Everyone else in the ER scrambled backward. Even Eidolon backed up a step as the guy swung down from the horse. Christ, standing, the guy was damned near seven feet tall.

"Sin," he said in an impossibly deep voice. He approached her, bent to kiss her cheek, and Con bristled.

"Big horse," Con ground out. "Compensating much?”

Larissa Ione
“It's funny," she said, with a strange hitch in her voice, "but I never wanted to be tied to anyone. Never wanted to be owned or to belong to another person. But now I realize that belonging with someone is completely different. I belong with you, Con."

"And I with you."

He kissed her, sealing them together with a bond she didn't mind, and one that would never be broken.”

Larissa Ione
“Sort of. I can feel the arrangement of the virus or bacteria or whatever. And once I learn it, I can replicate that specific disease." She shot Conall a smirk. "Khileshi cockfire is a favorite."

Wraith laughed. Conall paled. Eidolon looked at her like she was responsible for every case of the excruciating, dick-shriveling venereal disease he'd ever treated. The guy was so freaking uptight he probably starched his freaking underwear.”

Larissa Ione
“Horror Hotel, as wraith called Shade's house. "Vampires, demons, and werewolves check in... and then they make out, and-”

Larissa Ione
“Wow." Sin said, her high-heeled boots clacking on the floor as she approached. " I didn't expect a party or anything, but I figured you might be able to handle a hi."
"I'm serious" , he gritted. "Get out."
"Well, you know what ?" She tied her hair up in a knot. "I would, except that you fucking bonded me to you or something, and I need to borrow your dick for a minute.”

08/28/2010 page 1
0.0% "I have my favorite dark roast coffee, a quiet Saturday, and Con and Sin...life is good. And the cover is so pwetty and shiny...I just want to stare and pet it." 6 comments
08/29/2010 page 400
100.0% "AWEsome! Review coming, hopefully, soon."

KindleRomance Reviews Your first sentence said it all, but I'm looking forward to your review! Can't wait to start on this tomorrow morning!

Steph Yay! 5+ makes me :D I can't wait to get mine.

BTW- holy tagapalooza! LOL

Shawna I loooved it! I was planning/hoping to write a full review, but I'm in major deadline/stress mode at work, so I don't know if I'll have time.

Yeah, I've got serious shelf love, LOL!

Kristin Shawna, I actually think the book is eight levels hotter than the cover. It just doesn't do it justice for me! LOL

Shawna LOL, Kristin! You're right...the book was seriously smokin' HAWT! OMG, the scene in the snow?!! Y-O-W-Z-A!!!!

Kristin YESSSS!!