Kim's Reviews > Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Mar 23, 10

bookshelves: graphic-novel, read-in-2010
Read on March 23, 2010

Meh... This was... It could have been better. Bella looked like she had cramps all the time, Edward just looked like his face was stuck in the same expression. Even a Ken doll is more versatile than that.

I'm not too happy about the drawings either, there are some very good ones, but a lot of them I didn't like.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight.

03/23/2010 page 224

message 1: by Kim (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kim I need to see this, LOL

Alexa hehe 8D

Alexa I was flipping through this at the bookstore the other day. I think the artwork is alright, but compared to some other Korean artists... cough *__*

message 4: by Kim (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kim I agree. I'm putting this on my list btw ^^ Anything else you recommend?

message 5: by Arlene (new)

Arlene LOL. Your reviews always make me laugh. I won't be reading this, sounds like it's nothing to brag about. Great review. Short, funny and too the point. :)

Alexa Maybe you might like Matsuri Hino's other manga MeruPuri. It's a humorous fantasy & only 4 volumes long. I love her artwork. Aren't her male characters always nice to look at? *_*
This is a different genre (modern, high school, fashion), but it's another shoujo series I love: Paradise Kiss by Ai Yazawa. This one is only 5 volumes long.

And Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki. I'm not sure if it's your cup of tea, but I always gotta mention it to everyone because it's my fave! 8D It's about hardcore samurai.

message 7: by Kim (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kim I have a huge crush on Zero from Vampire Knight. He is gorgeous ^^ She sure knows how to draw a pretty guy.

I'm putting all of them on my to read list, thanks! I know Blade of the Immortal by name, but I haven't read it yet.

message 8: by Kim (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kim Arlene wrote: "LOL. Your reviews always make me laugh. I won't be reading this, sounds like it's nothing to brag about. Great review. Short, funny and too the point. :)"

Lol thanks, I'm glad I amuse you ^^