Sarai's Reviews > When God Writes Your Love Story: The Ultimate Approach to Guy/Girl Relationships

When God Writes Your Love Story by Eric Ludy

Jan 30, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010
Read from January 19 to 31, 2010

When God writes your love story was good but not real helpful if you were already in a marriage or relationship Basically after reading this book I learned one thing and that is I'm no pure enough b/c I was already married and now I am not good enough for a future husband.
Good news though God will forgive me but my future husband might not. NOw don't get me wrong it had some good points like using my singleness to draw closer to God and be a better Christian
However, I do think that had I picked this book up as a teenager I might have A)saved myself a divorce and B) that my future husband would've been blessed had I not gotten married to the wrong man first. Needless to say this was a mixed review for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When God Writes Your Love Story.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Daniel i gotta say i really submit to your opinion.

this book was recommended to me by my parents and well, while i don't entirely share their (religious) belief anymore, i still try to live a decent, moral life.

what i understood from this book, other than the cheesy, yet optimistic love story of the Ludy couple is that they (because i doubt God is) obsessed with virginity. i do agree with God's desire to keep yourself pure until marriage, but the way this book puts it, it's just awful.

if they or anyone actually believes in their honesty that virginity is the best thing you can offer to your husband/wife, then i feel deeply sorry for them. really disgusting and disappointing, coming from people you'd expect to follow the God who calls Himself Love.