Brittany's Reviews > The Name of This Book Is Secret

The Name of This Book Is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch

Apr 05, 10

bookshelves: books-i-own, middle-grade
Read in April, 2010

"What is not enough for one person, just right for two, and too much for three? A Secret" Two kids who happen upon each other and are both up for a good adventure decide to find out what happened to a magician. It all starts when a real estate agent brings the girl's grandfather some of the magician's things. They have to follow their noses and other clues to piece all the mystery together. I'd love to tell you more... but it's a secret.

This was a really exciting and fun book. Full of laughs and puzzles. Lots of fun asides from the author, which I really enjoy in a book. The author is a mystery just as much as the whole story is. This will be a really short review because there isn't much I can say about this book. It's really fun a good pick for reluctant readers and avid readers alike. If you love adventures and puzzles and mysteries check out this book.

First Line:
"WARNING: DO NOT READ BEYOND THIS PAGE!"

Favorite Line:
"It was like walking into a treasure trove of books, hoarded by pirate librarians."
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Name of This Book Is Secret.