Jackie Lane's Reviews > Temptation Ridge

Temptation Ridge by Robyn Carr

Nov 20, 12

Read from September 07 to 10, 2010

After Shelby's mother dies, she packs up and plans to move on with her life, moving in with her uncle, until she can sort her life out.

Shelby meets Luke Riordan, a handsome former Blackhawk Pilot, who is older than her 25 years and has just retired from 20 years of service.

Luke has purchased some cabins with his brother and he is in the process of fixing them up. Luke was not looking for a commitment. He was set in his ways and very happy with his life, but sometimes two wrongs can make a right.

While fixing up the cabins, a new character, Art, steps right into Luke's life. Art has downs syndromoe and Luke takes a liking to him and enfolds him into helping him around the cabins.

There is also the character of Cameron Michaels who has a one night stand with a woman who disappears too quickly.

I love Virgin River and the strong, handsome men, mostly military that tend to end up there. I always feel like I am coming home when I read a VR novel.

Another 5 star read.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Temptation Ridge.

09/07/2010 "Chapter 3"
51.0% "Chapter 11" 8 comments
09/09/2010 page 270
65.0% "Chapter 13"
09/09/2010 page 299
72.0% "Chapter 14 Calling it a night"
09/10/2010 page 322
77.0% "Chapter 16" 2 comments
09/10/2010 page 356
86.0% "Chapter 17"
09/10/2010 page 396
95.0% "Chapter 19"
show 1 hidden update…

Kelly A Wow...scary! You both finished at the same time!

Jackie Lane I know, it was amazing, but Darcy was dying to finish it so I told her to because I was definitely finishing it tonight. It is so good, I can't wait for you to get to reading it.

Darcy It was just good minds thinking alike. :)

I can't wait to see what you think of this one Kelly!

Jackie Lane We need to try to set up our next read. I'm anxious to read more. I'd like to try to finish the series by January when the new book comes out.

Jackie Lane September is tight for me. But I could do October 1st or 9th. Does that work for you guys?

Darcy I am ok anytime, just let me know when to start. I will try to start a day or so after you guys so not to get too far ahead. :)

Jackie Lane Let's wait to hear from Kelly. I have kept the 9th-17th open because I am on vacation, but I will be sitting at the beach reading, so this is one commitment I'm okay with.

Darcy That sounds good to me.

Kelly A That sounds good to me too. I am not sure if I have anything going on because I left my calendar at work, but I am sure I wont have a problem squeezing it in!!! =)

Jackie Lane Ok, I'll go and set it up on the Buddy Reads database. I'm actually flying in the 9th so not sure I'm going to get much reading done. If it's okay with your two, I'm setting it up for the 10th. Let me know if you need me to change it.

Jackie Lane Darcy while setting up the read I saw the summary. I get where you saw what you saw when you were looking ahead. Kelly, don't look at the summary!

Kelly A Oh I wont. I like being surprised with these books ;-)

Jackie Lane Good thing.