Caty's Reviews > Cowgirl Up and Ride

Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei James

Jun 15, 11

bookshelves: 6-stars, all-time-favourite, alpha-of-my-dreams, autor-crush, couple-id-like-to-hang-out-with, cutest-couple-ever, favorite-couples, favorite-series, favorites
Read from January 21, 2010 to June 11, 2011, read count: 2

Last week I couldn't find anything to read, and I had this book in my cellphone, so I ended reading it while I was riding the train. I didn't think I could like it better than the first time, but apparently I did.

This is one of my favorite books ever. I can't explain (even after a second read) what is it exactly, but this books does it for me in all aspects: dialogues, characters, plot. Everything is just perfect.
I love it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cowgirl Up and Ride.

Quotes Caty Liked

Lorelei James
“Umm. Wow. Did it grow? Because it looks bigger."

"Kissin' your red-hot love flower made this stem grow big and hard just for you, baby doll."

AJ managed to meet his eyes. "Love flower?"

"Thought maybe you wanted some kinda sweet-talkin' love words first.”
Lorelei James, Cowgirl Up and Ride

Nikki I agree Caty, this is my favourite ever Rough Riders book and Cord and AJ are such an awesome couple. I love the fact that she had been pining for him for years and then suddenly he opens his eyes and sees her right in front of him. It's made me seriously swoon both times I've read it; will have to re-read again soon.

Chasin' Eight is out in 2 weeks!!! Woo!

Caty If we could just find a real life Cord *sigh*