E.J. Stevens's Reviews > Claire de Lune

Claire de Lune by Christine   Johnson

Deadly secrets and new love. Claire de Lune is a suspenseful paranormal read with a fresh new approach to werewolf mythology. Turning sixteen brings one surprise that changes everything for Claire. As she begins to feel the wolf inside her stir, she learns that she is a werewolf and that her mother has kept her true identity secret from her. Discovering that she has been living a lie is difficult, but so is young love. Claire is falling in love with a boy who loves her in return, but in a cruel twist of fate he happens to be the son of a prominent scientist and werewolf hunter who has vowed to eliminate werewolves once and for all. A paranormal coming of age story filled with mystery, young love, and heart pounding suspense.

I highly recommend Claire de Lune (Claire de Lune, book 1) to readers of paranormal suspense, young adult, fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal romance, and especially to fans of werewolf fiction.

**I have just finished reading Firelight by Sophie Jordan (review coming soon) and found many similarities between these two books. Readers who enjoyed reading Firelight will likely also enjoy Claire de Lune.**

Source: This book was purchased by me for review.

** This review originally posted on my blog: www.FromTheShadows.info **

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claire de Lune.