Kathy's Reviews > The Possibility of Everything

The Possibility of Everything by Hope Edelman

Feb 20, 10

bookshelves: personal-growth, travel, memoir
Read from January 16 to February 14, 2010

This was an interesting book about the author dealing with her 3-year-old daughter's creepy imaginary friend. It definitely had me turning pages. I had checked it out once before and started it, but didn't really have time to read it at the time, but I kept thinking about getting back to it and when I checked it out again I read it in just a few days. I was really interested in seeing what happened. The author was surprisingly honest with her flaws and actually her husband came out sounding better than her. I found that interesting in her own story that she wouldn't gloss over some of the things that might make her look bad. I was kind of annoyed with her at times, but at the same time I appreciated her honesty. Other than just one part that dragged a little with excessive detail, the book moved really quickly and told a good story. There were some beautiful scenes that made me cry. It was kind of mysterious and strange and I'm not quite sure even what to make of it, but I did enjoy reading it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Possibility of Everything.

01/16/2010 page 14