denise's Reviews > The Knitting Answer Book: Solutions to Every Problem You'll Ever Face; Answers to Every Question You'll Ever Ask

The Knitting Answer Book by Margaret Radcliffe

Jan 15, 10

bookshelves: knitting
Recommended for: Any knitter at any experience level.
I own a copy

This book is the best knitting help book out there. In my opinion. But it should be your opinion, too! I worked in a local knitting store for 2 years and I sold more copies of this book than any other pattern book or magazine. I put it in the hands of every beginning knitter, especially since I taught the class, and everyone loves it. Its small and handy, and easy to read. Finding the solution to just about any knitting problem is just a book away. Unless that problem is that your dog ate your unfinished sock. Still, its a pretty good resource for everything else!
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Knitting Answer Book.

01/04/2015 marked as: knitting

Amanda I keep this handy resource in the front pocket of my knitting bag. I've been knitting for too many years to admit, but I always find myself forgetting how to start kitchener stitch or the best way to do something that I only do once in a blue moon. This book is perfect for those moments!