Alycia's Reviews > Devil in Winter

Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas

I think this may be my favorite Wallflower book so far! I do adore Kleypas' books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Devil in Winter.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tammy How do you like this one so far, Alycia? This is my favorite Lisa Kleypas book!

message 2: by Alycia (last edited Feb 04, 2010 11:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alycia I am loving this one so far Tammy! I loved book 1 &2 of the wallflower series, but this one is perhaps going to be my favorite so far. I am half way through it. I love St. Vincent, he's a hottie. Evie in the past was not my favorite wallflower, I do love the Bowman sisters...in this book I am changing my opinion of her. I also can't wait to read Cam's book.

Tammy St. Vincent is definitely a hottie! I liked Evie in this one too. She's very sweet. They are the perfect example of opposites attracting. :)

Cam's story wasn't what I was hoping for, but it was still pretty good. I'm one of those LK fans who wishes he had ended up with Daisy.

Alycia Tammy wrote: "St. Vincent is definitely a hottie! I liked Evie in this one too. She's very sweet. They are the perfect example of opposites attracting. :)

Cam's story wasn't what I was hoping for, but it was ..."

That's dissapointing about Cam's book.I looked at the synopsis for Daisy's book. I was surprised she didn't end up with Cam. It seemed like the most logical choice. Did you enjoy the rest of the Hathaway series so far?

Tammy Alycia wrote: "Tammy wrote: "St. Vincent is definitely a hottie! I liked Evie in this one too. She's very sweet. They are the perfect example of opposites attracting. :)

Cam's story wasn't what I was hoping for..."

I really liked Seduce Me At Sunrise, but I haven't read the new one yet. The reviews are all over the place on it.

Alycia Good to know, thanks Tammy. I am looking forward to reading that series soon. :)

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Clickin' Chick I LOVED this book, Alycia! St. Vincent is so droolworthy, isn't he?

Alycia UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "I LOVED this book, Alycia! St. Vincent is so droolworthy, isn't he?"

Oh my gosh, yes! It seems after each Wallflower book I read I find a hero I love even more than the last one. I just hope St. Vincent still makes appearances in other books. I loved him even more after he started caring for Evie, let his emotions show, and eventually recognized that he truly loved her!!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Clickin' Chick Yes, St, Vincent really did redeem himself, didn't he? *sigh*

Alycia Yes he did, not only to Evie, but to Westcliff and Lillian. I knew he couldn't have been a heartless rake :) He is very sigh worthy!