Esmeralda Jimenez's Reviews > The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship --Toltec Wisdom Book

The Mastery of Love by Miguel Ruiz

Jan 15, 10

bookshelves: spiritaul
Read from January 12 to 14, 2010, read count: 1

The best spiritual book I have ever read. It teaches you how you can reach happiness and love, within yourself. Once you have mastered self-love and have healed from emotional wounds, happiness is achieved and this is vital for a healthy loving relantionship. This book will have a dramatic influence in 2010 for me, just what I needed. Can't wait to start reading the Four Agreements.

"Happiness can only come from inside of you and is the result of your love. When you are aware that no one else can make you happy, and that happiness is thte result of your love, this becomes the greatest mastery of the Toltecs: the Mastery of Love"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mastery of Love.

01/13/2010 page 105
43.75% "There is a war of control in human relationships because we were domesticated to compete for the control of the attention."
01/15/2010 page 181
75.42% "You are the force that plays with your mind and uses your body as its favorite toy to play and have fun with."
show 1 hidden update…