Debbie 's Reviews > The Amazon's Curse

The Amazon's Curse by Gena Showalter

Jan 12, 10

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, short-story, e-book
Read in January, 2010

Cursed by the Gods to not be seen, heard, felt or leave the village area left Nola nothing to do but follow along as her sisters-by-race had their mating battles. Watching Zane, a vampire she knew that had a been a enslaved before, left her feeling that everything was wrong not just because he stirred emotions in her that she had never had before. Even with the curse she knew she had to find a way to save him from the binding holding him here. Unknowing that Nola watched, Zane could only dream of Nola, the person he wished to see the most and seeing her appear before him made him think he was going crazy or dreaming but finding out that she wanted to help him made him more determined to survive and help her in return.

This combination of Gods, Vampires and other species is very unique. For a short story (about 56 pages) I found myself interested in all of the characters. Wanting to know more of the Vampire King (Layel) and Nola’s sister (Delilah), wondering if their story is out there and I just haven’t found it yet. I will be looking for more, this novella size story was enough to interest me and I want more.
* more info: (It is part of the Atlantis series by Gena Showalter, starting with Heart Of The Dragon - now I know where to start - and that Layel and Delilah‘s story is The Vampire’s Bride).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Amazon's Curse.