Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~*'s Reviews > The Warlord Wants Forever

liked it
bookshelves: romance-paranormal, author-kresley-cole, reviewed
Read in January, 2010

(3.5 Stars)

I actually read this in the Playing Easy to Get anthology but haven't read the other stories in it yet. I've read up to Kiss of a Demon King in this series (I enjoy the series) and finally managed to read this "prequel". Enjoyed reading about Nikolai and Myst, as I've read bits about them from the other books in the series. And I forgot how steamy Kresley Cole's books are. Whoa, baby! LOL Still lovin' them Valkyrie ladies. ^_^ Though I like Nikolai, I did have issues with him and he's not one of my faves in this series. I love Sebastian and Conrad!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Warlord Wants Forever.

Kristen I am doing the same thing as you did. I read up until Kiss of a Demon King and now am going back to read this book. I wish I would have read this first because so many question I've had are answered in this book. It is fun going back in time though. Knowing both Sebastian's and Conrad's stories makes talk of these two characters extra fun. I know what's going to happen. Lol.

message 2: by Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* (last edited May 06, 2012 02:44AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* Kristen wrote: "I am doing the same thing as you did. I read up until Kiss of a Demon King and now am going back to read this book. I wish I would have read this first because so many question I've had are answered in this book..."

Do you mean about the history of the Valkyrie or what questions did you have that were answered in this one? Ah, the background of the Wroths, maybe? It's been some time since I read this. LOL

Kristen Yes, some questions about the Valkryie were answered but mostly about the Forebearers. I didn't understand why they seemed to know so little about the Lore. I also understand Ivo's involvement in the sencond book better now. Many questions I had about the vampires were answered. Plus, I didn't realize Myst took off for 5 years. I wish I would have started with this book first just because it's given me a better understanding of the Lore as a whole. However, I already knew a lot, so who knows, maybe things wouldn't have made as much sense as they do now because I've read 7 books, you know? Lol.