Risa's Reviews > The Art of Manliness: Classic Skills and Manners for the Modern Man

The Art of Manliness by Brett McKay

Jan 12, 10

I am adding this to my read because i read it for free in Border's, which took 2.5 minutes and reviewing it because half of the motherfuckers who put this on their "to-read" list have faces that look like they shave with a lawn mower blade strapped to a broom handle and wielded by a blind monkey-- so I am telling you now that you do not need to put off reading this for long; you will need hardly forfeit an entire afternoon and you might actually take an interest in your appearance and its affect on others by 3pm that very same day. Really, why put it off? Don't you feel inspired to go read it and take it into your heart right this very minute? The worst thing that could happen is that you might learn to shave, actually tie a tie that doesn't look like a noose, and learn how to teach a kid to ride a bike. there are worse fates.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Art of Manliness.