Kristian's Reviews > Dark Prince

Dark Prince by Christine Feehan

U_50x66
Jan 11, 10

bookshelves: grade-8-reading-betts-grant

this a book about a boy named darren he is a half vampire and half human. he is living a normal life until he betrays his fellow vampires and he is chased out of the mountain and into a river. he wakes up on dry land freezing to death and assuming he would dies so he got naked because his clothing was wet and heavy. he lay there and slept in one spot waiting to die but then a pack of wolfs came and layed on top of him to keep him warm. later into the book daren desides he would go back to th the mountain. he wnet back and gained his respect. then later on a war broke out between the vampaneez and the vampires. it was nrot pleasent. though all the vampaneez were dead and the war was wont darren did not think so. he thought that they would have talked this through and reasoned with each other. But could they have done that with out getting killed? that was the question on darren shans mind throughout the rest of the few pages.
i can connect this to my life because i am learning about war throughout life weather on tv or on the computer or even in my books, and we all think that war could be talked over, but really could it? that is a question that you need to think through. some times you can stop it and sometimes you can not.
i give this book 5 stars because it really made me stick to it and it made me think alot. there were alot of mysterious things and alot of unaswered questions. that even now i am thinking of.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Prince.