The Pleasures Chest's Reviews > Photo Opportunity

Feb 01, 10

bookshelves: 144-books-in-2010
Read on February 01, 2010

From Samhain Publishing:

Can friends become lovers…can lovers remain friends?

A prequel to Ask Adam.

Daniel Tanner’s through with being loved like the proverbial brother. He intends to make his best friend, Amy Morgan, blaze with the same desire he feels for her. The plan? Initiate a series of escapades that will have Amy falling into his arms—and into his bed.

When her trusted buddy suddenly turns up the heat, Amy finds it impossible to resist his sexy advances. But as his best friend, she knows a thing or two about Daniel. While he may be charming and gorgeous, he’s also commitment phobic.

If she trusts her heart to him, she’s sure he’ll leave it—and their friendship—shattered in a million pieces.

My review:

I've come to really enjoy Jess Dee's writing.

This was a good book and a quick read. It was sexy, steamy and the characters were likeable. Daniel is sexy, passionate, sweet and I could go on. He's totally lickable and yummy.

I liked Amy's character except for the fact that she and Daniel have been best friends for over 17 years and she doubts his love and keeps pushing him away. Over and over again. All in all she was still a good character.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Photo Opportunity.

02/01/2010 page 71