Imogen's Reviews > Closet Confidential: Style Secrets Learned the Hard Way

Closet Confidential by Winona Dimeo-Ediger

Jan 11, 10

Read in January, 2010

When I was younger and edgier, it was heroin memoirs- I gobbled 'em up like chips, I couldn't get enough. Now that I'm older and... um, further away from inadvisable teenage experimentation, I guess? Anyway, now that I'm old i'm so all about how-to-dress-yourself books. They come into the store, I look at them for a week, think about buying them, decide that it doesn't matter 'cause I'm gonna keep wearing the exact same jeans and t-shirts I've been wearing since I was face down on my friend's floor while his parents were out of town. Watching Spice World. But then I can't help it! One day I flip out and buy it; the same thing happened with the Meaning of Sunglasses.

I don't really have any positive or negative critical things to report. It's nice to be reminded that one grey shirt that you wear every day- whose neckline gets more obscene with every wearing- and a pair of jeans you wear until they're so ripped up they're not really jeans any more- isn't the only way to live. Four stars!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Closet Confidential.

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah  Messler I am likewise obsessed with crafts and interior design books. I don't ever actually buy them, though. But I love to keep them near me, pretending I will learn to sew and will paint the rooms of my home different colors.