Rachel's Reviews > Ender's Shadow

Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card

I love Ender's Game as well as Ender Wiggin, and that book will always be my favorite of the Ender books, not to mention one of my all around favorites. That being said, I think this book is better. It revealed dimensions of Ender's Game that fascinated (and kind of angered) me, it had many remarkable characters (some of which touched my heart and some of which chilled my blood), and plenty of dramatic events that made me rejoice or cry (and sometimes both).

I gave this book five stars because it was wonderful and it's also one of my favorites. I would probably even recommend it to people who for some reason can't or don't want to read Ender's Game for some bizarre reason, because I think it could stand on it's own. I really do love this book, and really like Bean. But I love Ender, and I love Ender's Game more.

My brother had to buy me this copy because he borrowed my original copy that I bought in Israel and gave it back to me so beat up that it was only technically still in one piece.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ender's Shadow.