Eddy N's Reviews > Dog Days

Dog Days by Jeff Kinney

Jan 10, 10

bookshelves: grade-8-ir-books
Read in January, 2010

This book is the 4th edition of the diary of a wimpy kid. It talks about how greg in is normal life explains everyday moment he spends and reflects on it. Greg's dream is to stay home and play video games but his mom disaproves with that so she kicks him out of the house the whole day so he could go and play games. Greg didn't like that idea he was just thinking staying home playing video games with chips and the curtains closed.

I can make a text to text connection on this book because works hard the whole entire school year and wants to be let go by his parents as in no rules and no responsibilities. Greg is an indoor person, i can relate to Greg's feelings and thought because me too when i go to my grandma and grandpa i just want to go play video games with some friends and sleepover at their house.

If i were to rate this book i would give it 5 even above because it was so good. I would recommend this book to someone who wants to have fun in life and understand the facts about boys. I would not recommend this book to people who are clean freaks and hard workers because it would definitly disagree with their lifestyle.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dog Days.