Stacy's Reviews > Gentlemen Prefer Succubi

Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles

Jan 12, 10

Read in January, 2010

I loved this book. It was a great new take on paranormal romance. I thought the reluctant succubus (Jackie) was smart and quick witted. She started out as an every woman and became what many of us want to be, a hot, desirable gal who can eat anything she wants and not gain weight.
The love triangle that forms in this book doesn't make me feel sorry for Jackie, but envious! Ha! The sex scenes are hot and there is a ton of sexual tension.
I think Myles "knocked it out of the park" with this book and I am so excited with the follow up book.
I even went by the local bookstore to see if they may have put out "Succubi Like it Hot" early by mistake. Hey, there mistake would have been my gain!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gentlemen Prefer Succubi.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Laurie (Bitten by Romance) I hope you enjoy this one. I agree the cover is hot!, the next cover is hot too..

Sasha Sokol I'm sorry... but Jackie was anything but smart! Did you read the same book I did? She's a brainless idiot! The rest of the book was a good read... great for some smut, but Jackie was the most painfully stupid character I've ever read about.

Stacy I should clarify. She wasn't smart like physics smart, but she was real and witty and knew her lot in life. I thought it was a fun read.