Isis FG's Reviews > Inside Out

Inside Out by Lauren Dane

Feb 06, 11

bookshelves: author-lauren-dane, series-brown-siblings, 2010, format-trade-pb, info-full, genre-romance-erotic, published-2010, stars-3
Recommended to Isis FG by: continuation of a series
Read in December, 2010, read count: 1

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inside Out.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie♥ (new) - added it

Melanie♥ Wanted to add this one to my WishList at PBS, but can't find an isbn number for it...must be a bit too early yet.

Isis FG Yeah, there's no ISBN listed anywhere yet. This is just the early info from Dane's website.

message 3: by Melanie♥ (new) - added it

Melanie♥ My efforts to be first on the list at PBS has failed again! By the time I think of it next, the wishers will be in the triple digits LOL!!!

Shawna I'm excited about this one! I really hope that LD writes Adrian's story!

Isis FG I'm guessing she'll do Adrian next, after the upcoming book. I just hope she doesn't pair him with Raven. That chick annoys me!

Shawna Isis FG wrote: "I'm guessing she'll do Adrian next, after the upcoming book. I just hope she doesn't pair him with Raven. That chick annoys me!"

LOL! Ditto! I don't really want Raven with anyone, but especially not with Adrian.

Rossy Shawna wrote: "Isis FG wrote: "I'm guessing she'll do Adrian next, after the upcoming book. I just hope she doesn't pair him with Raven. That chick annoys me!"

LOL! Ditto! I don't really want Raven with anyo..."

Shawna Rossy wrote: "I doubt that will happen since it was obvious how he has felt about her. I certainly wanted to slap her a time or two, there's no way to redeem her as far as am concerned.LOL
"

I sure hope not! Especially since it's obvious she's not liked at all by us fans. I thought Brody was waaay too accepting and forgiving of her attitude and mean behavior. She needed a good bitch slapping IMO! :)

Isis FG Ya never know. Authors are doing some weird things these days when it comes to romantic pairings.

There was just something in the way things were written that made me wonder if there would be something going on later between Adrian and Raven.

Shawna I kind of picked up on that possibility too, Isis. Let's hope not! :)

Auntee It looks like it's going to be Raven for Adrian.:( I just hope she can make her likable.
Do you like the cover for this one?;)

Rossy Auntee wrote: "It looks like it's going to be Raven for Adrian.:( I just hope she can make her likable.
Do you like the cover for this one?;)"

Sorry Auntee, but i think you're wrong. Check this post by Lauren in the comment section:

Isis FG Well, next book is Cope and the girl who worked for Erin at the coffee place.

As for Adrian, Dane is keeping mum about it. Her comments don't seem to point anywhich way in the link Rossy posted.

Auntee Rossy wrote: "Auntee wrote: "It looks like it's going to be Raven for Adrian.:( I just hope she can make her likable.
Do you like the cover for this one?;)"

Sorry Auntee, but i think you're wrong. Check thi..."

Well, I hope I'm wrong, because LD would have to come up with one heck of a backstory to redeem Raven's likability...but reading between the lines of her answer to 'Fiction Vixen', I think she's linking Raven (or someone else we've already met) to Adrian.:(

Shawna I so hope she doesn't pair Raven with Adrian. Even if she could explain and somewhat redeem her enough to overlook/forgive her nastiness and b*tch*ness, I just flat don't see her as the right match for Adrian. He needs someone serious and buttoned up that he can rumple!

Besides, if she writes Adrian and Raven, then that wouldn't really leave any other characters in the series to write, would it? Whereas if she pairs Raven and Adrian up with others, then that could be 2 more books.

Teryl I totally think she is pairing Raven with Adrian. The writing was all over the wall in CU. I'm not saying I like this, because I really don't like Raven. Dane is going to have to do some fancy writing to get me to change my mind and it will have to be within the first few pages.

As for the cover of this one, love the back tat on Cope!

Auntee Shawna wrote: "I so hope she doesn't pair Raven with Adrian. Even if she could explain and somewhat redeem her enough to overlook/forgive her nastiness and b*tch*ness, I just flat don't see her as the right match..."

Shawna Teryl wrote: "I totally think she is pairing Raven with Adrian. The writing was all over the wall in CU. I'm not saying I like this, because I really don't like Raven. Dane is going to have to do some fancy w..."

I'm worried you might be right...I just hope not...LOL! And it will take a whole heck of a lot for me to change my opinion of Raven, too.

Auntee wrote: "LOL on your comment that Adrian needs someone that he can rumple!:) And I like your thinking--2 books would be better than 1! I'm not ready for this series to end!"

I just can't see Adrian with such a bitter barracuda like Raven. We'll see what happens, but I don't want this series to end, either!

Gotta LOVE Cope's sexy back tat! :)

Isis FG That back tatt on Cope is really hot. Dane is killing me with the tattoo'd guys in these books!

I really hope Adrian doesn't end up with Raven. I'm not sure she's redeemable at all after the way she was in the last book.

Rossy Shawna wrote: "He needs someone serious and buttoned up that he can rumple!

That's exactly the kind of heroine i picture him paired with. He's too sexy for his own good, he needs a woman that looks like a spinster outside but dynamite underneath her garb!