Sandy's Reviews > Fat Chance

Fat Chance by Rhonda Pollero

Jan 08, 2010

Read from February 21 to 23, 2011

Fat Chance is the third installment to the Finley Anderson Tanner series. It keeps getting better and better. It's light, humorous, and most definitely entertaining. It has a bit of everything: romance, humour, chick-lit, mystery, danger, and a bunch of surprises to keep you on your toes. This time Finley's bought a home at a bargain price - but it comes at a cost. Especially as it is sold to her by her IRRITATING mother (when will she ever do something about her???). If you're a regular reader to the series then you know what I mean. She's also wrapped up in more trouble in the form of a skeleton found in her new home (clutching her father's medallion) which catapults Finley into new danger.

There were definitely parts that I feel the story could have done without but I would have to say on an entertainment scale, this book gets 9/10. Everything else is fine as I found myself barely being able to put the book down for more than a minute. I definitely recommend this series. The snippet of the next installment has got me eagerly anticipating Slightly Irregular. 4.5/5 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fat Chance.