Laurel's Reviews > K2, The Savage Mountain: The Classic True Story of Disaster and Survival on the World's Second Highest Mountain

K2, The Savage Mountain by Charles S. Houston

Jan 07, 10

bookshelves: currently-reading

I made it a fair ways into this book before I got rudely denied by whatever semi-legal internet reader I was "previewing" it on. Hopefully I will actually bother to get a damn library card so I can read the rest, cause I've read other stuff about of the 1953 failed K2 climb, and am really excited about the prospect of reading a first-hand account. The first however long of the book was really interesting and made me want to read more, besides.

If there were some easy way to account for all the reading I do on the internet, I would have many orders of magnitude more reading updates to share with Goodreads.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read K2, The Savage Mountain.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new) - added it

John Either review the book or not. Skip the useless commentary. Who cares about your internet reading issues!?

message 2: by Laurel (new) - added it

Laurel John wrote: "Either review the book or not. Skip the useless commentary. Who cares about your internet reading issues!?"

My review here and my whole profile on here is designed to entertain my friends, and if someone I don't know gets some enjoyment or use out of them too, great. If not, then DON'T READ THEM. Duh.