Juliana's Reviews > And Then He Kissed Her

And Then He Kissed Her by Laura Lee Guhrke

Feb 25, 13

bookshelves: historical-romance, best-romance-books, 0-own-in-dead-tree-form, 0-reviewed, 2007-reads, 2007-oct-reads, 2010-reads, 2010-jan-reads, 2010-jun-reads, hr-class-difference, hr-hero-aristocrat-lord-titled, hr-hero-arrogant-autocratic, hr-hero-businessman, hr-hero-black-sheep-rebel-outcast, hr-hero-head-of-family, hr-hero-ladies-man, hr-hero-nobility, hr-heroine-bookish-smart, hr-heroine-commoner, hr-heroine-difficult-childhood, hr-heroine-early-to-mid-30s, hr-heroine-good-girl, hr-heroine-works-or-has-profession, hr-heroine-plain-jane, hr-heroine-poor-background, hr-heroine-shy-quiet-wallflower, hr-heroine-spitfire-opinionated, hr-heroine-without-family, hr-humorous, hr-opposites-enemies-attract, hr-sizzling-chemistry, best-romance-heroines-ever, best-romance-heroes-ever, hr-hero-writer-art-music-science, hr-heroine-writer-art-music-history, all-time-favorite-romances, 4-to-5-stars, favorite-books-of-all-time, 2013-reads, 2013-feb-reads, 4-half-stars, read-four-times
Read in October, 2007 — I own a copy, read count: 4

I read And Then He Kissed Her 2.5 years ago and remember loving it, though it was before I started rating my books and keeping track of my ratings. After finishing it a second time today, I completely understand why I loved it so much and why I remember it so fondly. It was an amazing book and definitely warrants a 5-star rating!! The only thing I wished for was an epilogue.

(Written January 2010)

Haven't read a historical romance in ages - seriously, it's been months and months and months. Was great starting off with one of my favorites. I've read it three times before and knew that I loved it, so maybe that's why my rating went down from 5 stars to 4.5. Still a great book though! I know I will be reading it again in the future :-)

(Written February 25, 2013)
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read And Then He Kissed Her.

Tmoviebuff2 I loved this book as well...have two copies of it actually. It's on eof my titles that I always remember as one of those books I loved. I will read it again eventually as well.

Crista I love this book!!! Wonderful review dear. This one may require a re-read soon!