Marc's Reviews > Podcasting For Dummies

Podcasting For Dummies by Tee Morris

Jan 20, 10

Read in January, 2010 — I own a copy

I must preface this by saying how much I hate the Dummies books. I hate the bright, ugly, yellow color; I hate how flimsy it is, and I hate the general layout of the book. That being said, I enjoyed this book.

While I've had a podcast for the last year and a half ( I still found this book extremely helpful. I wish I had gotten it earlier because things might have gone more smoother than they did. I blame my former co-host for that.

Even though most technology books are outdated within a few months to a year, this book is still current. There are a few minor things but there's nothing out of place and that doesn't still apply.

The best thing is if you already know about podcasting, you know that the writers words carry a lot of weight with their experience. You never feel like saying, "What does this guy know?" And they explain it in a simple way even the RSS feed, which I didn't understand.

If you're thinking about doing a podcast or already have one, read this book. There's also a bunch of short Podcasting for Dummies podcasts that you could listen to too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Podcasting For Dummies.