Douglaseng04's Reviews > Mafiaboy: How I Cracked The Internet And Why Its Still Broken

Mafiaboy by Michael Calce

U 50x66
Jan 06, 10

Daniel St-Pierre English 205

1. If you were casting these characters in a movie what actor/actress would play them?
If I could choose any actor in the world in the world to play Michael calce (Mafia Boy) I would choose Tom Cruise because he can play as anybody especially a top grade hacker like Mafia Boy.
Tom also has good hack movies like Mission Impossible.

2. Would you recommend this book to anybody else? To your close friends?
I would definitely recommend this nail biting book to anybody who likes books that holds your nose in the book. Why? You ask, because this book has a deep storyline that keeps you reading to the end.

3. How would the book have been different if it had taken place in a different time or place?
The whole book mafia boy would not have existed if this had happened in the 1800’s because back then there was no internet.

4. Did you learn anything from the book that you didn’t already know?
That the FBI doesn’t have any jurisdiction here in Canada they can only follow the R.C.M.P.’s lead.

5. Did the book end the way you expected?
He book did end the way I expected because at the end they say he started to work for the C.I.A and is a really good info gatherer

6. Did the actions of the character seem plausible Why? Why not?
Everything that happened in this book is entirely true because it actually happened.

7. Were there any personality traits that you could identify with?
Yes there were, one is that he is a person that likes to fiddle with things that he shouldn’t. Two is that he’s a rule breaker and doesn’t like school

8. What was you’re favorite part of the book?
When the cops came and arrested mafia boy. Because there was a lot of mystery in what was happening

9. Do you feel the book fulfilled you’re expectations? Were you disappointed?
I was not disappointed at all by this book because I was always pulled into the storyline of the book and couldn’t put the book down. Its actually kind of insulting to ask me if I was disappointed.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mafiaboy.