Jaclyn Goss's Reviews > Linda Goodman's Love Signs: A New Approach to the Human Heart

Linda Goodman's Love Signs by Linda Goodman

Jan 05, 10

bookshelves: new-age
Read in December, 2009

Love this book!!! Love Linda goodman in general. She is a great astrologer, and really hits the spot most of the time. The book has general info on signs but goes further by explaining your relationship to other signs. The one flaw in this book, though you can read around it, is that it first gives a brief overview of say cancer pisces, then cancer man, pisces women, and then cancer woman pisces man. The disadvantage to this is when I want to know about same sex relationships, wether they be romantic or non romantic you are stuck reading the much shorter overview.
that being said, you can still see I rate this a five, and love it, and read it often. It's a great help in learning about my relations with others, in love, friendship, or family. I like that she does dialogue sections, because they really ass a lot of humor. I also like that her tone is loving of every sign and you couldn't really pick what her sign was without looking it up.

I would recommend this book with two big thumbs up!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Linda Goodman's Love Signs.