Mindy's Reviews > Radiant Shadows

Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

May 29, 10

bookshelves: paranormal-or-urban-fantasy, 2010, romance, faerie-pixie, recommend-to-read, smart-chicks-kick-it
Read from May 25 to 29, 2010

** spoiler alert ** Melissa Marr finally proved herself with Radiant Shadows. I really liked Wicked Lovely, I thought Ink Exchange was OK (but I still liked it) and Fragile Eternity really irritated me. In all, think I liked Radiant Shadows more than I liked Wicked Lovely!

I was really happy that I didn’t have to put up with the characters that were getting on my nerves in Fragile Eternity. Woo!Hoo! Keenan is missing!

It was really refreshing to read the story of Devlin and Ani. I didn’t know what to expect when I found out that the book was about Ani a Half Mortal (Rabbit's sister from Ink Exchange) and I actually really liked how the story ended. But isn't weird the part where Rea is involved? And Ani is OK with it? I didn't quite get that part.

Queen Sorcha is an idiot! Did she really obsess so much about Seth “her son” that she purposely keeps herself asleep so she can watch over her him in a dream? Hello! Your court is dying! And she still wants to stay in a lame dream watching him through a mirror?

So now that Devlin and Ani are the King and Queen of the Shadow Court, I really hope that they do not become complete idiots like the others.

Make sure you follow my blog http://www.MagicalUrbanFantasyReads.com/ for my current reviews, recommends and websites for book giveaways
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Radiant Shadows.