Buggy's Reviews > The Truth About Chuck Norris: 400 Facts About the World's Greatest Human

The Truth About Chuck Norris by Ian Spector

Dec 05, 11

bookshelves: shelf-09, lmao, graphic-novel-comics
Read in April, 2009 — I own a copy

Opening line: " When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger aired in France, the French surrendered just to be on the safe side."

THE TRUTH ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS is a hilarious collection of over 400 "facts" about the phenomenon know as Chuck Norris. (World's greatest human) I was in tears from laughing so hard while reading this although I'm still at a loss in how to explain why it's so funny? I can however tell you that if you Google Chuck Norris jokes you will get well over a million hits and that my 65 year old mother and police officer brother also found it highly amusing. So it seems the silliness appeals to all.

In this parody we get to learn all about Chuck Norris's amazing strength, his indestructible beard, his frightening sexual virility, the power of his fist, his ability to stop time by thinking about pineapples, the strength of his roundhouse kicks and much, much more. There are 400 "facts" inside and several cool, illustrated pictures.

Since my initiation into Chuck Norris's amazing world I have purchased 3 more copies of this book for family and friends and would recommend it to just about anyone plus it makes for a great piece of bathroom literature.

-Water boils faster when Chuck Norris watches it.

-Chuck Norris does not leave messages he leaves warnings.

-When Chuck Norris breaks wind, it stays broken.

-Sometimes the setting sun will linger just a few minutes on the horizon to get one last look at Chuck Norris.

-Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris Pyjamas.

-The movie Rambo was inspired by Chuck Norris's time as a boy scout.

And if you don't buy this book right now and laugh Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you back in time so you can indeed purchase THE TRUTH ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Truth About Chuck Norris.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by DarienMoya (new) - added it

DarienMoya LMFAO, "when Chuck Norris breaks wind, it stays broken".lmao. I love it already.

Buggy Thanks D, Its just so obscure and stupid, its funny.

message 3: by Miss Kim (new) - added it

Miss Kim The breaking wind fact made me spit. LOL

Buggy Thanks Kim

message 5: by Cindi (new)

Cindi I did not know about pineapples. I of course know how wonderful CN is but not about the pineapples. Thanks, JB! LOL.

Buggy Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he just stares them down until he gets the information he wants out of them.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the f*ck down

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more than you.

message 7: by Cindi (new)

Cindi LOL!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick LOL!! Awesome. My son shares Chuck Norrisms all the time!

Greta is Erikasbuddy OMG! You found the most perfect Husband, Dad, and Brother book!! AWESOME!

Buggy Thanks guys, yes this really made me laugh, but I don't know why because its so stupid

Greta is Erikasbuddy Stupid things are always awesome ;)

Buggy thats so true

message 13: by Adam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Adam You better hope to God Chuck doesn't find out you said his book was stupid...and yes I didn't capitalize god and did capitalize Chuck. Better to be safe than sorry