Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Here Kitty, Kitty!

Here Kitty, Kitty! by Shelly Laurenston

This was probably my favorite of the series, even though I really liked Go Fetch! A LOT!

I just loved Nikolai!!! And we see a completely different side of Angelina in this book as well. They're just so much fun together! Nik is HAWT, he's sweet, he has a lot of patience with Angelina. I love how the "cat" personality comes through in Nik's as well.

Nik's whole family is just a bunch of hilarious, loving, tender hillbillies (as Angelina calls them!) LMAO His father was great, and his relationship with his mom is so funny!

My favorite parts: when the brothers bring Angelina first thepuppy, then they work their way up to deer. When they fall off her balcony! Anytime Nik jumps Angelina in cat form and then shifts right on top of her. When Nik is on the phone working and starts having sex with Angelina... I could go on for a while.

We get to see a bit of Mik and Sara as well! Mik is one crazy girl! LOL I thought it was so funny when they put him in the zoo! OMG!

Nik's brother being in love with Zach's sister.... I would love to read that story!!! Please, pretty please Ms. Laurenston!!!!

I really wish we would've gotten more books in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Here Kitty, Kitty!.

04/28 marked as: read

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I have read a few of these, I need to pick it back up. Love the review!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Thanks! OMG I'm re-reading Shelly's books, I just love them! Which ones did you read? I'm going to start re-reading the Pride books after Lover Unleashed

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Pack Challenge and the Mane Event, also read all the Dragon Kin which I loved!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) I have to start the Dragon Kin within the next month or 2. I haven't read that. So basically you read the first Magnus and the first Pride, which are not the best in either series IMO! Yes, you have to keep going!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I need to give it another go. As much as I like the Dragon Kin I am sure these two series would have to be good as well. Dragon Kin is so different from the other series I read. Truly enjoy it!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Yes yes yes! Can't wait to see what you think. Don't let the bad covers fool you, LOL

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That is true, the covers kinda suck. ROFL

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) The Pride covers are a little better, but I asure you the content is excellent. If you enjoyed Dragon Kin you'll love these too!

Megan great review :)

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Thanks Megan! Are you finally getting to these? Did you start Pride?

Megan I'm currently reading Here Kitty, Kitty! (Magnus Pack, #3) by Shelly Laurenston, and have The Mane Event (Pride, #1) by Shelly Laurenston at home to start next. I love this author. I just finished Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2) by Shelly Laurenston last night and loved it.

Is the Pride series just as good?

Megan Francesca ~*~ Eyelet Ecstasy ~*~ wrote: "I like it better!"

That sounds promising, considering I love the Magnus Pack already :)

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) You'll love Pride. I just recently finished my re-read of them and LOVE THEM even more. I have to move my butt with the reviews.

Megan I'm very behind on reviews so don't feel bad, lol