Daisiemae's Reviews > Lonely Hearts

Lonely Hearts by Adrianna Dane

Jan 04, 10

bookshelves: books-read-in-2010, books-reviewed-in-2010, e-book, contemporary-romance, favorite-heroes, opposites-attract, male-male-romance-erotica
Recommended to Daisiemae by: Brenda (b) Thanks, Bren!
Read in January, 2010, read count: 1

When I first started reading Lonely Hearts by Adrianna Dane, I immediately fell in love with Caleb. He’s not afraid to be himself. He’s proud of his sexual orientation. He’s flamboyant and has a very quirky sense of style which I loved and he runs a very successful business.

I loved him.

I had a slight problem with the other hero, Jim. It’s not that he wasn’t physically beautiful or smart. He even has some charisma that I really enjoyed. There was just something about him that rubbed me wrong a little. His reasoning for staying in the closet because of his devotion to a father who had obviously stopped caring about him or anyone else didn’t seem right to me. His self loathing and self destruction bothered me at times, but I hung in there with him. I’m glad because I ended up liking him and although I’m not sure if he deserves sexy and savvy Caleb, I ended up being very pleased and happy with how everything came together for them in the end.

3.5 stars, but since I LOVED Caleb I'm giving it 4 stars :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lonely Hearts.

01/03/2010 page 1

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brent (new)

Brent Wonderful review, Shell!

message 2: by Josh (new)

Josh Sweet review, Shell

message 3: by Drew (new)

Drew Terrific review, Shell

Daisiemae Thanks, guys!

message 5: by Shayne (new)

Shayne Fabulous review, Shell Bell

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review, Shellie!

Brenda (b) Great review Shellie. I'm so glad you liked it. I heard really good things about this one and you read it before I did. Now I'm really looking forward to it!

message 8: by Gabbi (new)

Gabbi Great review, Shell

Sophie Great review, Shell

message 10: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Very Cool Review, Shell

message 11: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Awesome review, Shell