Brian's Reviews > There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom

There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom by Louis Sachar

Nov 21, 07

Recommended for: fans of Holes or Louis Sachar in general
Read in November, 2007

As a teacher, I read a lot of juvenile fiction and much of it is good! Some of it is forgettable, but this book is not. I love this book.
This book is about Bradley Chalkers. Bradley is a bully. Bradley is a behavior problem. He doesn't do his homework, classwork...anything. Teachers pass him from grade to grade just so that don't have to teach him again. Now, he's in 5th grade and his school hires a counselor named Miss Davis, or Carla, as she likes to be called. The rest, as they say, is history (for Bradley).

And, yes...he does go into the girls' bathroom! My students love this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sage My teacher read it and we were laughing so hard do u know it was actally supposed to be called a gift from the heart

message 2: by Toni (new)

Toni Walker i agree totally

message 3: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Burgess I could read this book over and over agin beacuse it is that fun and enjoyable. when I get older, I'm going to find this book and pass it down to my children. I know they will like book beacuse who doesn't?? It doesn't matter how old you are, you are never to old to enjoy and laugh while reading a book.

message 4: by Brenton (new)

Brenton Burgess Bradley really reminds me of a younger me. I used to act just like him. I nevered did my homework. I remember one day when i accidently walked in the girls bathroom. It was very very embarrassing time for me.