Emily's Reviews > On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison

Jan 02, 10

The second installment of Georgia’s antics begins right after we just left her. She is gearing up for THE WORST TRIP ever to the other side of the earth, when joyous news is received and Vati (her name for her dad) is coming home! No need to travel away from her Sex God of a boyfriend.

However, this good news is ruined when SG decides that Georgia is too young for him and they can’t see each other. Georgia is heartbroken, but with the help of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, she realizes that men are like elastic bands and she has a “grand plan.”

Georgia also is a tad bit kinder to P. Green, but her ridiculous childish behavior continues and she is a terrible friend to Jas. So very selfish, but aren’t we all at 14. Full of dramatics and Georgia's ridiculous ability to get herself wrapped up in the most bizarre situations or stories. A great quick read and for sure a great laugh!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God.