Lucy's Reviews > Naked Edge

Naked Edge by Pamela Clare

F 50x66
Jan 07, 10

Pamela has outdone herself (again) with her latest I-Team novel. It's a story sensitive to its many references to the Native American culture and superbly researched. The love story between I-Team environmental reporter, Kat James and Parks ranger, Gabe Rossiter, itself is sweetly tender but sizzles with sexual tension.
Kat is an unusual, endearingly innocent heroine but tough to the core, and, in her determination to find out the truth about what is happening at Mesa Butte, land sacred to the Native Americas, is reunited with Gabe.
Like her previous heroes (yes, we do get to hear what Reece, Julian and Hunter have been up to!), Gabe's inner turmoil and man-sluttishness (caused by a bitter betrayal) drives him to reject any close bonds with anyone but especially with someone as guiless as Kat. However, his job and his if-I-bed-her-I'll-soon-forget-her attitude, lead him to helping her out with her investigation. Of course, things aren't that simple and Gabe soon starts to fall hard for her.
Kat's personal beliefs play an intergral part in the relationship between her and Gabe, and, without giving too much away, that obstruction creates some very memorable love scenes.
Naked Edge is a fantastic romantic suspense and you'll once again be left with wanting more from this immensely talented author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Naked Edge.