Justin Padilla's Reviews > Tenth Grade Bleeds

Tenth Grade Bleeds by Heather Brewer

M 50x66
Dec 28, 2009

bookshelves: 2009-ir-books

Tenth Grade Bleeds is about this teenage vampire named Vladimire Tod. He is a little different than all of the other vampires....he's the Pravus, this immortal vampire who will rule the world and is stronger than anything in the world. His main external conflict is this evil vamire named D'Ablo is trying to take Vlad's powers and use them for his own use. Vlad's main internal conflict is that he has a human girlfriend and his hunger is growing, so he has stay away from her which means breaking up with her and they have been together for 3 years!
While reading this book I was able to make a Text-to-Text connection to New Moon. When Vlad broke up with Meredith to protect her, that reminded me of when Edward broke up with Bella to protect her also. Also Edward was a vampire and Bella was a human. So if was basically that same.
I happily rate this book 5 stars! This bok was filled with action and suspense. It felt like you were standing right next to him, and watching his movements. Also there was not one boring moment to this book. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes vampires, love, and action.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tenth Grade Bleeds.