~Tina~'s Reviews > Blood Feud

Jun 29, 10

bookshelves: own, bite-me, favorites, read-2010
Read from June 28 to 29, 2010

I adore this series!

Everyone who knows me knows I love, love, love my Vamp's so it shouldn't come as a surprise that I'm having a total blast with this series!
I am loving the chemistry that the Drake family have. I love there voices, I love there banter, punkness, sass, and wit. This is a great cast of characters here to entertain, make you laugh and ready to swoon you over. I love to have fun with the characters I read, so in short, they make me smile, every last one of them.

Blood Feud is another awesome book by Alyxandra Harvey who delivers the pitch perfect roles, a captivating plot and brings along the funny and eloquent with her stylish writing.
I enjoyed meeting new characters, going back in time and learning about The Hounds and other Vampire politics that sets the book.
While I did love the first book a bit more, I still really enjoyed and loved this one as well. I blame Nick and Lucy, can't help it, they are too cute and I was so happy to see them here and there in this book. Oh, and I sooo wanna be there when Lucy comes out of that closet!
Just saying...;)

This is Logan and Isabeau's adventure and I think they are both amazingly defined characters!! Logan is like the rest of the Drake brothers, totally kick ass, charming, traditional, vain and sweet-sexy! She smelled like rain and earth and wine. If she'd been in a goblet I would have drained it of every drop ....Yummy! I really enjoyed his point of view and he definitely makes my swoon-worthy list of hot!
Isabeau is a fierce character with a complicated past. She's not cold, but there is a definite wall there. Vengeful, loyal and powerful. She's a great role and look forward to seeing her in future reads.

Overall, I love these books! Action packed, intriguing and romantic! I can't wait for the next one and the next one after that and so on...
Spunky, Sassy and a whole lot of fun!
Blood Feud is a welcoming addiction to my favorites.
Can't wait for more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Feud.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nic (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nic I really want to read this series. Happy reading :)

~Tina~ I adored the first one so this series are all must reads to me:D
I couldn't believe I actually stopped myself from reading this till today, but I wanted a whole day off with no distractions:D

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim Let me know if Nick and the chick he digs are in it a lot or not.

~Tina~ LOL Will do;)

~Tina~ Kim, Nick and Lucy were in it with a bit of sweet moments between them in maybe 4 scenes so I'm not sure you'd like this one if you didn't really care for the first one much;)

message 6: by Alexa (new) - added it

Alexa Really hope the library orders this! :}

~Tina~ I hope it does hun!

message 8: by Arlene (new)

Arlene Okay, must try this one out! Sounds really good!

~Tina~ Heart of Stake was the first book and some don't think it's all that, so it's up to you. I personally love these books, Nick is still my #1 Drake brother;)

message 10: by Nic (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nic Great review! Putting this series on my hurry up and get list :D

~Tina~ woot! I hope you enjoy:D

message 12: by Kim (new)

Kim Hm, I probably won't read it then. Maybe. I dunno. I'm keeping it on my list just in case.

Yasmin I love them to there so great!! who's your Favorite Drake??

message 14: by ~Tina~ (last edited Feb 24, 2011 04:05AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~Tina~ Yasmin wrote: "I love them to there so great!! who's your Favorite Drake??"

Nick babe!!! I don't know why but he stole my heart in book one and hasn't given it back yet! Tehe!