Neil Cokeley's Reviews > Your Heart Belongs to Me

Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz

Dec 26, 09

bookshelves: wouldnt-read-again
Recommended to Neil by: I saw it when it came out!
Recommended for: Dean Koontz fans they might like it!
Read in December, 2009 — I own a copy, read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** SPOILERS!

Normally when I read a Dean Koontz book I get hooked on the first page. This one was different, the few first chapters were so boring! I didnt want to finish, so I read some reviews on Amazon, the consensus was that this book sucked, so I thought I might as well read it to see if people were right.I went back to reading it, and at the mention of twins I got into and could not put it down! So I keep reading and find out that the donors sister is the bad guy and that her sister was killed so Ryan could get a heart transplant. At this time I was like this book is freaking good, until the supernatural aspects were explained. This made me kind of confused and mad! I dont understand why Samantha broke up with him and how did she know what he was doing? what was the point of that nurse or whatever telling him about the bells? But the part that really made me angry is Dean Koontz made it seem like everything was Ryan's fault! It's not his fault he had money and heart problems and was able to get a transplant, he had no idea what was going on and took the blame! He should have killed the sister! She tortured him! And he never should have talked to Samantha again! This book was a major letdown! Luckily i didnt spend any money! Some of my favorites are The Taking and Shadowfires!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Your Heart Belongs to Me.