Shalonda's Reviews > The Naughty List

The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

Dec 24, 09

Read in November, 2009

The Naughty List by debut author Suzanne Young is sure to be a hit! With characters that most readers will enjoy and a plot that never lets you down, this book is certainly entertaining.

While reading TNL, I became quite fond of SOS members Tessa, Kira, and Leona. Each character had a distinct personality and brought something new and creative to the table. What I liked most about the girls was that all three had depth. Rather than being perfect, perky cheerleaders, each was battling her own conflict.

Suzanne Young covers each of the girls' conflicts in a dynamic plot. I was intrigued and did not want the book to end. While I was expecting the book to be predictable, it was not at all. The constant twists, turns, and action of the girls' sleuthy work kept me laughing and on the edge of my seat.

While I found the book to be fantastic, it was not perfect. There were two things about The Naughty List that irked me. The first was the excessive amount of sexual references. Though most were tastefully written, they began to annoy me a bit. The second thing that bothered me was the excessive amount of cute sayings. "Strawberry smoothie!" was adorable and all, but some of the sayings were overpowering and made parts of the book extra cheesy.

Overall I found The Naughty List to be great fun and can't wait to read So Many Boys, the next book in the series!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Naughty List.