Anica's Reviews > The Crucifix Killer

The Crucifix Killer by Chris Carter

Jan 13, 10

bookshelves: thrillers, favorites
Read in January, 2010

Wow! It actually happened, I finally found a great thriller again. And to be honest, I never thought I would like this book so much. I haven't really had any expectations at all and then this came around. What a rollercoaster.

To be honest, you better be not sensitive if you decide to read it. Some images are really disturbing, to say the least. But beside all that, the whole story is fantastic. Towards the ending, I literally bit my nails because I wanted to know who the killer was. And honestly, I didn't say that coming. I was like ASDJAKJDJAK, you gotta be kidding me! What a surprise.

So, if you like reading thrillers which are bloody, gore, violent, this is your book! Trust me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Crucifix Killer.

01/05/2010 page 80
18.91% "Really good so far!"
01/07/2010 page 135
31.91% 3 comments
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Meckley always like your picks so adding this to my list

Anica Thank you! And this time, I can fully rec it, too. :)

message 3: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Meckley I just finished a pretty good one.... Weight of Silence I will send you a review

message 4: by Ami (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ami Thank you for this Anica, I picked it up, I'm on 25% now, and this one is just SO GOOD!

Anica Aww, I am glad you enjoy this, Ami. You should read his 2nd book, too Even though I think this one is a bit better. :)

message 6: by Ami (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ami I just finished book #2 actually and yep, I agree that this one was a bit better :)