Steph's Reviews > Bit the Jackpot

2142019
Nov 07, 10

bookshelves: year-read-2010, series-ended, author-웃
Read from November 01 to 04, 2010

Bit the Jackpot was a laugh a minute! The 2nd book in the Vegas Vampires series focuses on Seamus' story. He's Ethan's campaign manager and long-time friend. He's avoided sex & relationships for hundreds of years b/c how the last one ended, but while in a strip club he's drawn to Cara and the way she dances on stage. He's all excited about a rare and much needed romp with her, but after she's seen a bit too much he realizes he cannot get into her mind. He takes her to the hotel in hopes that he can eventually wipe her mind and move on with life as usual.

The story is light, fun and has some great Seamus humor. Cara quickly learns, from the other women in the "know", how to get under his skin and drives him crazy, in more ways than one. They are a cute couple. We get to see a bit more of Alexis, Ethan and other characters from High Stakes.

This book was definitely my favorite so far and I look forward to reading on in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bit the Jackpot.

10/27/2010 page 1
10/28/2010 page 1
0.0% "Whoops! Waiting until 1 Nov to start. Forgot this one was in a Nov challenge." 2 comments
show 3 hidden updates…