Adrienna's Reviews > He Came to Set the Captives Free

He Came to Set the Captives Free by Rebecca  Brown

Dec 24, 2009

bookshelves: borrowed-book, research, spiritual-nonfiction
Read in December, 2009

Rebecca Brown, He Came to Set the Captives Free, is not only a book about medical conditions but it also elaborates on the demonic forces and how people are lured in where they become captive to it. It speaks on the Brotherhood, witches and rituals, and witches cult called The Sisters of Light. You would not consider this as a cult with such a name--keyword, 'light'. Furthermore, these cults are extremely secretive and under the radar, where some people are invited to their ceremonies without a clue. There are no membership records kept and blood-contracts are burned by the high priests to leave no evidence. Satanists infest on all classes from poor to rich.

This is a must read since we are living also in a spiritual realm, not just the natural (human) realm. I cannot put the book down since I speak on some of these notions in my upcoming book, Unleashing the Spirit. Except Rebecca Brown, MD, speaks on surreal accounts and conditions. I speak on the spiritual realm as a whole in this 3 volumes-series of Unleashing the Spirit.

*Elaine even admits to Satan controlling real-life werewolves, vampires, and zombies. What do you believe? Children born from cult members are demonically possessed. These stories are scary alone. Black Sabbath, other rituals and human sacrifices. Use Jesus terms, holidays, and festivities to meet their satanism rituals.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read He Came to Set the Captives Free.

12/22/2009 page 31
03/07/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Al (new) - added it

Al Where do u press to read the book?

Adrienna Al wrote: "Where do u press to read the book?" not sure of your comment, may want to rephrase.