The Crimson Fucker's Reviews > The Painted Bird

The Painted Bird by Jerzy Kosiński

Dec 23, 09

Read in December, 2009

The first rock thrown again
Welcome to hell, little Saint
Mother Gaia in slaughter
Welcome to paradise, Soldier

Is all BS! All of it! We a failure as a society, as a species, as individuals! We suck! There’s no way in hell anybody can convince me other wise! You know why? Cuz like millions of years ago some sort of ameba divided itself in 2... You know what the first thing it did when It separated itself? It attacked the other weaker part… and that’s what we been doing for fucking millions of years now! One its born and life fuck you in the butt! That’s it! Some people may call me emotionally damaged because I laugh at others demise… what they fail to noticed is that when I’m laughing is because that person had a hell lot of chances to avoid all the shit that befall him/her! As somebody said… “a fool deserves all the foolery that befalls him” or something like that! Anyway, that’s how I see it! But this poor kid broke my heart today! Damn man! This poor little kid was just walking around and shit went down on him and only him! There was nothing he could do to avoid it! He was just there walking minding his own busyness and BANG! It felt like the whole universe decided to defecate on that poor kid! Superstitious crazy old ladies hitting him (x), getting molested by crazy nympho (x), being chased by fucking Nazis (x), people telling him he has a demon inside of him and making him feel horrible for being “different” (x), being molested by some crazy chick and falling in love with her just to later watch her getting freaky with her father, brother and a goat (mother fucking check!), watching some crazy cock blocker bitches put a glass bottle inside the local nympho’s vagina and then kicking her to death (again holy fuck, check!), that’s pretty much all I’ve seen so far! I’am finish reading it tomorrow… I’m pretty hard to impress and easy to amuse… I mean I’m a sick fuck! But god damn! I’m impressed! And shock! And disgusted! And depressed!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Painted Bird.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker Firstly Setho! I was going to read the whole damn thing today but I had to take a shit… so I had to run home. Let me write that review! I’m only 30 pages from finishing! I try to do it! But I have no control of my culo!

message 2: by smetchie (new) - added it

smetchie so, is this book depressing?

The Crimson Fucker depressive???? DEPRESSIVE???? this makes sutree, evangelion and that comic the paper gave look like comedies!

The Crimson Fucker I was hopping the worse was over… but I was wrong… seriously we suck!